Wednesday, January 7, 2009



This picture doesn't even begin to show the true colors of last night's sunset. It was really remarkable. The sky just glowed with orange, HOT HOT pink and purple. Unfortunately, a camera can only do so much!!!

Today hasn't started off too well. The puppy got me up twice last night to go out and this morning when I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light, I thought surely the horse has snuck into the house during the night. So my first job this morning was cleaning up a mountain of poop. Trying to be a glass half full person, I'll say thank goodness she did it 1 on the tile floor and 2 in the kitchen towards the back door instead of the path I normally take every morning in the dark!!! Ick that would have been really grose!!! I've got a new book,"Rover, get off of her leg", I think I better start reading it! Oh it's about dog training :0) and obviously the author has a sense of humor!!!

She is sooooooooooooo funny, I've had her six weeks (I think she's doubled in size!!) and she has just discovered my doorstop. In the laundry room, which I usually don't let her in cause that's the cat's room, I have a lifesize black cat castiron doorstop. Well this morning when I followed the barking, here's my 70+ lb puppy barking and backing up from my doorstop. I finally got her to come up and sniff it but as soon as I moved it she went tearing past it. Hmm, I think I just thought of how to keep her out of the laundry room! lol It'll work until she figures out it's not the boogie man!!!!

Today I won't bore you with too much, I've got a busy day ahead!! Today is poop scooping yard day!!!

No comments: